Colorado resident's views of local happenings

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

another fourty bucks

Woo Hoo
I just received another check in the mail last night for forty two dollars. That was easy all it involved was answering questions. You Know one of those paid survey sites That I keep talking about. I do find this to be quite easy to do. It seems that every day there are survey invitations in my e-mail box. I come home from work. Which for me is around eleven thirty pm. But time does not matter as all surveys can be done on your own schedule. A hour or two I spend on e-mail almost everyday really does pay off. I do of course have to now go to the bank again, another deposit. I am really glad that my bank is close by. As with this one check its the fourth deposit this week. You'd think I would just save all the checks for a couple of weeks than go to the bank. But no not me I just have to run right over and make the deposit. There are those checks that have not valid after ninety days on them. Why I let that bother me is bewildering to me as I have never gotten a check that didn't post. Well at least not from a survey site. It is true that some surveys only pay one to three dollars. Then there are some five to twenty, no matter it all adds up in the end. Three hundred dollars in the last month in a half. Ever since I went to a high speed connection. LOL dail-up just did not bring in the bucks as fast.

www.opinionoutpost.com

www.paypal.com

https://register.i-say.com

www.surveysavvy.com

www.surveyspot.com

https://fun.mysurvey.com

Paid Surveys Etc.

No comments:

bitcoin

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon